The SDG Toolkit is a framework for designing single display
groupware applications. SDGT is a COM object designed for managing multiple
mice and keyboards.
To learn more about the SDG Toolkit read our CSCW
Please note that the new version of the SDG Toolkit requires Windows XP
and Microsoft Visual Studio .NET
Please click on the "Download Now" link to obtain the latest
version of the SDG Toolkit. Please extract the SDG Toolkit dll file to
some directory on your hard drive. No registration of the dll is required
but you must remember where you saved this file on the Hard Drive.
[ Download ][
Documentation ][ Example
Please send bug reports to firstname.lastname@example.org
[ Archives ]
The SDG Toolkit simplifies Single Display Groupware development
by providing the following features.
- Automatic detection of all USB and
serial mice and keyboards present in the system
- Event-based interface for detecting mouse movements and button clicks, and
- Display of multiple cursors, one for each mouse
- Individually customizable cursors (loaded from .bmp, .cur
and .ani files), hotspots and
- X and Y Coordinates relative to any window
- Movement Restriction to the window
- For table top displays where orientation matters, cursor
text labels can be rotated, and mouse movements can be set relative to the
different sides of the table (see figure above).
- Only works with Windows XP and requires Visual Studio
- Cursors are not removed when mice are unplugged
- The keyboard implementation is currently undergoing