Download and Installation
- Make sure that Visual Studio 2010 Express or Professional is installed
- Download and install the Phidgets installer
- Download HTP toolkit installer and execute
- To create HTP Applications, make sure you use the HTP project templates when creating a new project.
- HTP configuration files can be found in the documents folder. For more information click here.
- To get started open Visual Studio 2010 and create a new project, then go to the HTP section and use one of the templates. You may choose a blank, low level, medium level or high level application template.
Recipes and How-To's
General HTP API Information
- General API Structure - The things you need to know before starting to work with the HTP API.
- HTP Low Level - Describes components and functionality of the low level of abstraction.
- HTP Medium Level - Describes components and functionality of the medium level of abstraction.
- HTP Events. Describes components and functionality of events when using the HTP Toolkit.
- HTP High Level - Describes components and functionality of the high level of abstraction.
- HTP Medium and High Level Combination - Explores the combination of the medium and high level for more complex applications.
Tutorials and Examples
- Tutorials are provided in the above section. For more detailed examples, the HTP API Toolkit includes two Visual Studio projects that you can use (default location: documents folder).
HTP API Usability Evaluation Workshop
- Workshop Examples OUTDATED Contains elements taught during the basic workshop. Examples cover version 1.0 <- the code found in this section is outdated.
Papers / Videos