Abstract text about the project.
Download and Installation
Recipes and How-To's
How to Pair the Wiimote with Your PC
- Go to "Control Panel". Under "Devices and Printers", select "change Bluetooth settings". Make sure to check the option: Allow bluetooth devices to connect to this computer
- Go to "Control Panel". Under "Devices and Printers", select "add a device".
- Press and hold 1 & 2 buttons on the wiimote at the same time.
- A new "Input Device" shows up in your "Add a device" window. Select it, and click on the "Next" button.
- Wait until the driver is installed by itself. During the time, make sure you still press and hold 1&2 buttons on the wiimote
- After the pairing is done, the wiimote's LEDs will constantly flashing.
- Note that you need to pair it again every time you lose the connection (either the computer or the wiimote is off).