ARToolkit is a vision recognition system written in C++.
Download and Installation
- Download and extract ARToolkit to a working directory
- Download and extract GLUT 3.7 to a working directory
- Copy glut32.dll from
- Verify that GLUT 3.2 is working
- Verify that you can use the debug versions
- If you cannot run this program, you need to install the Visual Studio 2003 debug runtime.
ARToolkit/patterns and print out the PDF files. Hiro and Kanji are the two basic patterns used.
Recipes and How-To's
Using in C#
Use NyARToolkit, the port of ARToolkit for Java and C#.
- Richard Fung
- Miaosen Wang