This is Yibo's new awareness system aimed to be a successor of CB; this is still in progress and for internal use only.
Download and Installation
- No binary distribution is available for now.
- Visual Studio 2008 is required to run the demo from the source.
- You can get Visual Studio 2008 from MS DreamSpark program.
- You can also get it from MS alliance program with UofC.
- Visual Studio 2008 SP1 is optional.
- You need .Net 3.5 SP1 installed if you haven't installed Visual Studio 2008 SP1.
- This program depends on .NetworkingGT, and you must use the .Networking Groupware Toolkit 1.2.5 bundled in the source zip file to avoid version war.
- Visual Studio 2008
- Visual Studio 2008 SP1 (or only .Net 3.5 SP1 if you don't need to debug my source).
- Extract the source zip to any directory
- Install .Networking Groupware Tookit msi found in the source zip file (at /dependencies/GroupLab_Networking-1.2.5.msi).
- Double Click on the Visual Studio Project File UIDemo.sln to load the source in Visual Studio 2008.
- Hit the run button or F5 to launch the program.
- Please don't criticize the code for now because I know it is still not well managed and designed.
- Please disregard any swear language you see in the source or the console debug output : )
Link To older page.
Link To AwarenessIcon page.